CFO or Controller: What’s Right for Your Business?
Our complimentary CFO or controller white paper helps answer two questions facing executives at the helm of Greater Los Angeles and Southern California companies:
- Is it time to hire our first full-time finance leader?
- Should this person be a CFO or controller?
The right solution, a CFO or controller – or a cost-effective alternative such as a part-time CFO – will depend on a number of factors and vary from company to company.
Our new complimentary CFO or controller white paper…
…informs decision making with discussions of these areas:
- The business drivers that need to be addressed and resolved.
- A side-by-side comparison of responsibilities and expertise of a CFO and a controller.
- Real-life scenarios illustrating the higher-level skill sets that a CFO delivers.
- A cost-effective alternative to hiring a full-time resource: a part-time CFO.
Multiple graphics illustrate business drivers needing resolution, as well as benefits of solution model options.
The CFO or controller white paper is a quick and informative read that delivers fresh insights and can add clarity as executives reflect on the right resource to lead their financial teams.