Exit Plan White Paper: Planning a Business Exit
Our complimentary exit plan white paper supports business owners contemplating exiting their businesses and who are facing many challenges and decisions in a range of financial, operational and personal areas.
The exit plan white paper contains 15 sections addressing areas like the following:
- Importance of planning early
- Exit methods
- Advisors and their roles
- Valuing the business
- Outside help finding investors
- Transaction negotiation
Our exit plan white paper multiple insights in the following areas:
- An understanding of the actions to take to maximize business value.
- Insight into the financial, operational and personal issues in play.
- Recommendations on transaction negotiation strategies.
- Guidance on the internal and external resources to partner with and their roles.
- Awareness of the eight methods of exiting and related factors to consider.